Replacement Furniture Tops
Commercial hotel furniture is typically structurally engineered to last for decades.... well most of the time anyways. On occasion we come across a hotel that has spray finished furniture tops rather than using the industry standard high pressure laminate, or perhaps the leading edge of a desk is chewed away by using a ill-matched task chair and a water damaged swollen core as seen above. But why spend tens of thousands of dollars unnecessarily replacing the one or two pieces of furniture that will never match your existing decor exactly or worse yet prematurely replacing all your case-goods well before their time? Our innovative solutions offer an intelligent solution to an age old problem and saved our customers literally millions in otherwise lost R.O.I. and renovation costs.
Maybe your interested in offering a more contemporary look for your guest rooms? Allow us to update your appearance by changing the color, tone, new handle pulls or even modify its overall appearance by refacing it with new detail or adding drawers. We here at Jensen & Son, LLC have many clever ways to breathe new life to your existing FF&E using only the highest quality materials and the most advanced low VOC finishing systems available today. Our imagination and decades of design and manufacturing experience are at your service, your bottom line will thank us!
- Custom matched and detailed to your existing decor
- In-room installation without disruption or mess
- A long-term cost effective and provides a permanent solution
- Exceeds all franchises brand-standard specifications
- True replacement, not overlaid for a true factory new appearance
- Completed in-room with no room downtime or lost revenue
- Solid 3/4" Para-plywood or industrial MDF core with superior joinery methods
- High pressure Laminate with Balanced backer for years of reliable service
- Solid Hardwood edge with 3 coats of catalyzed lacquer for ultimate durability
- Manufactured in the U.S.A with highly skilled American workers
- Can be constructed and delivered to site within 90 days
- We use only the highest quality materials and construction methods available
- Professional installation or F.O.B. available
Proudly handcrafted by our skilled carpenters in the U.S.A.
Contact Louis Jensen for a fast no obligation quote at 503-713-8348